Wanted .404 Jeffery Brass

Reaction score
Good day everyone,

I’m looking for .404 Jeff brass. Can’t seem to find anything for sale. I currently reside in NW Kansas. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Bertram Brass has some coming in the container that recently landed in the US. Should be shipping in the coming week. Reach out to them for exact shipping date.
Screenshots_2023-06-17-11-55-22.jpg

Recently on Gunbroker, 22 pieces of new Norma 404 brass sold for $206.00 also 50 .423 Swift A Frames sold for $260.00. I cannot fathom paying that much for brass and bullets. Bertram is horrible brass even more so at that price point.

Recently on Gunbroker, 22 pieces of new Norma 404 brass sold for $206.00 also 50 .423 Swift A Frames sold for $260.00. I cannot fathom paying that much for brass and bullets. Bertram is horrible brass even more so at that price point.
Thought Bertram stepped up their game considerably. They're the go-to brass for the Extreme Long Range competition, Cheytec cartridge line... Is that not the case (crude pun)???

Thought Bertram stepped up their game considerably. They're the go-to brass for the Extreme Long Range competition, Cheytec cartridge line... Is that not the case (crude pun)???
I hope they have gotten better - I have 100 new cases in 318 WR coming over from Oz right now. (I’ll use them for head stamp purposes only).

I have tried Bertram once and the brass was terrible, waayy too soft. As a competitive shooter I would find it strange if Bertram was the brass of choice for anything. That said I do not shoot the ELR events so I have no first hand knowledge. If they have stepped up their game, that would be a good thing, but I personally will never go down the Bertram road again. Still very expensive brass at $5.90 per piece, but cheaper than Norma on Gunbroker LOL.

Bertram Brass has some coming in the container that recently landed in the US. Should be shipping in the coming week. Reach out to them for exact shipping date.View attachment 540627
Received my .500 Jeff and .404 Jeff brass yesterday. Bertram shorted me on 5 boxes of .404, they’re trying to sort it out. Thanks again for the info, much appreciated!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3chunter

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!