Wanted 375 Ruger Or Similar

Joshlee0518

AH member
Reaction score
Im looking for a used wood stocked bolt action rifle in 375 Ruger or 375 H&H. Preferably a Riger Hawkeye or similarly priced rifle. I know they can be purchased new online but interested in a good deal on a used rifle. Thanks!

I know FATBACK and Lessard71 both had CZ550 in 375 H&H for sale not too long ago. Not sure if they sold yet. I am in the same boat, holding out for a LH Ruger 375R. Hard to come by especially used.

I know FATBACK and Lessard71 both had CZ550 in 375 H&H for sale not too long ago. Not sure if they sold yet. I am in the same boat, holding out for a LH Ruger 375R. Hard to come by especially used.
One of our LGS’s has a used Left handed Ruger African in 375R. It is a older model that is unported, has one cross bolt and the front sling point is on the stock. It was mine and I traded it and $200 for a new model with barrel band sling, two cross bolts and ported.
Reach out to them and ask for Tim

If I had been smart I would have traded the No.1 I sold here on AH for the new African and built a 416 Ruger out the old one. But I was blinded by 450-400 Ruger No.1 lust.

Sorry for the high Jack

Im looking for a used wood stocked bolt action rifle in 375 Ruger or 375 H&H. Preferably a Riger Hawkeye or similarly priced rifle. I know they can be purchased new online but interested in a good deal on a used rifle. Thanks!

I looked for a used Hawkeye African in .375 Ruger and couldn’t find any that were less costly than new. I ended up with a new one on a GB auction for just under $1,100. About $1,250 with tax, shipping,
and FFL fees.

Good luck.

I looked for a used Hawkeye African in .375 Ruger and couldn’t find any that were less costly than new. I ended up with a new one on a GB auction for just under $1,100. About $1,250 with tax, shipping,
and FFL fees.

Good luck.
I ended up finding a Winchester model 70 375 H&H for a great deal

Josh, I see you found what you’re looking for. I could be talked out of my LH Ruger FTW in 375 Ruger and I also have a CZ 550 in 375H&H RH I would be willing to sell.

The Ruger has a Boyd’s platinum stock because I hated the looks of the factory stock. The CZ has the euro stock I believe

Josh, I see you found what you’re looking for. I could be talked out of my LH Ruger FTW in 375 Ruger and I also have a CZ 550 in 375H&H RH I would be willing to sell.

The Ruger has a Boyd’s platinum stock because I hated the looks of the factory stock. The CZ has the euro stock I believe
Shoot me a message with some details on the CZ please.

Where did the LH models come in? I don't see the OP requesting a LH action? I guess I missed something?

Just shot you a PM, interested in the LH Ruger.

I'd look for an Interarms Mark X or a Whitworth in .375 H&H in the $1200-1300 range, maybe less. They're nice rifles for the price. OR, keep looking for a good used Ruger Hawkeye in .375 Ruger. I found one a couple of months ago at an LGS. However, the reloading brass is difficult to find for the Ruger right now until Hornady decides to run a batch of it. But loaded ammo is still plentiful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinjo

Latest profile posts

Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt