Wanted 375 H&H Rifle

Justin.

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
United Kingdom
Looking to purchase a 375 H&H and excited to see what rifles you guys are looking to sell to fund the big bore addiction I hear so much about LOL!

Prefer CRF rifles if possible.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

My .375 is one of a few rifles I own that will never be sold as long as my body temp is 98 degrees +/- (on average)
I’m hoping to have that same opinion about the rifle I buy!

Hopefully I can join your ranks here very shortly! Minister of Finance has approved a new rifle despite me putting our fun money into a build, feeling like I should buy a lottery ticket LOL!

Model 70 Safari Express will shoot lights out out the box. Some say the .375 is front heavy. The .416 is downright perfection; however, there is a pencil-barrel .375 on gunbroker right now for 5 figures if you're keen. If not, consider the .416 or wait on what the group can procure. Good luck!

Model 70 Safari Express will shoot lights out out the box. Some say the .375 is front heavy. The .416 is downright perfection; however, there is a pencil-barrel .375 on gunbroker right now for 5 figures if you're keen. If not, consider the .416 or wait on what the group can procure. Good luck!
That or the 550 Magnum on GunBroker are mighty tempting! But before I buy one off forum want to make sure I don’t miss any hidden gems on here!

What's your price range?

$4500, after that I have explaining to do with the boss LOL!
You should be able to find a Win 70 375HH Safari Express for around 2k unless prices have skyrocketed since I last looked. Love mine and will probably be buried with it in my "cold dead hands" as Chuck Heston said.

Been thinking about selling one of mine. Zastava with a Leupold VX-R 2-7x33, quick detach rings
$1,300

BBC66D75-FD00-49A5-9B0C-83E40C5EA87C.jpeg
F401A9B3-68A2-4D42-B00A-F49CCCC9E9F9.jpeg
C7E2235F-4069-4D14-948B-8387D2842668.jpeg
D0DD5C36-6847-4472-9707-A84853B31A2F.jpeg
462CFD1C-8CD1-4D62-A687-8E0E0D4338D9.jpeg

Yeah, nothing for sale here. Never sell a good rifle.
I sold a .458 wm to fund a .375H&H. Made sense at the time but the prices are going up with CZ discontinuing production of the Cz550 magnums.

Gunbroker.com has an Oregon Kimber right now. Beautiful rifle for half your budget.
I looked for one for a year and half and it showed up the week after I bought my Ruger Safari Magnum.

Gunbroker.com has an Oregon Kimber right now. Beautiful rifle for half your budget.
I looked for one for a year and half and it showed up the week after I bought my Ruger Safari Magnum.
Sounds like it was time to buy two guns LOL!

Lots of offers already. Look them all over. Lots of good advice on this forum too.

I have a 70 Safari Express with a Loopy on it that I'd consider sale on. PM if you think you'd like to go that way and we'll see what we can do.

BTW, @Mike Van Horn is a solid guy. Buy with confidence, I've dealt with Mike before, and we know each other from a another forum we are both members.

Another brand to look at is Dakota. Especially ones made prior to 2006. After that they were owned by Remington and quality took a hit for a while. They went out of business along with Remington, not sure who bought them or if production has resumed.

Lastly I’ll mention Kimber as others have. I saw a Talkeetna on GB for $3500 last weekend. Stainless and synthetic for all weather conditions. Perfect rifle if you aren’t into blued & walnut.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AgnesKobay

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.