Wanted 375 H&H Bolt Gun

Any serious interest please PM me with your private email or telephone. I will take additional photos, showing some minor scratches in wood. If no takers in a few days it’s getting listed on Gunbroker and Guns international….my current ask will be the reserve auction price. I expect it to sell closer to 3k with ammo, bullets, dies and brass. After this one finds a new home I will be listing a 1958 Winchester 300HH with ammo, brass and dies, a custom purpose built gun to drop stuff 600 yards and beyond.
 
Thanks to all who looked at my RSM 375HH! No takers as of this post so in the name of transparency it will be listed on gunbroker and guns international this weekend. I am however willing offer AH members one last deal before I advertise it!
$2000 takes it all
Rifle
3 boxes PMC 300 gr Barnes xbullet
13 rounds federal 300 gr Nosler partion
 
Wow, what a beauty! I wonder if @krish has seen this?
 
It’s a very pretty rifle, it’s been in the safe for years getting zero use.
 
Did Krish buy this one yet? Haha. If it was the Safari Express model in 30-06 I think I'd be all over it!
If you want one I got one for you. To answer the qyestion yes I am taking the 375 after confirmation. Just talked to the Gentleman he seems very legit. I may also take his 300 h&h. Waiting for details. One at a time.
Krish
 
If you want one I got one for you. To answer the qyestion yes I am taking the 375 after confirmation. Just talked to the Gentleman he seems very legit. I may also take his 300 h&h. Waiting for details. One at a time.
Krish
I may take you up on that. i am bidding on something else right now, but if that falls through, I will be itching. I also never win auctions...
 
Happy to see some good transactions going on here and members helping members!

If anyone is interested, I was involved in a trade and and am receiving an unfired Kimber Caprivi 375 H&H from a buddy. It’s on the way to me now. It has one shallow scratch from being in a safe next to another rifle but other than that, it’s flawless and unfired. I was thinking $3100 plus shipping?
 
Happy to see some good transactions going on here and members helping members!

If anyone is interested, I was involved in a trade and and am receiving an unfired Kimber Caprivi 375 H&H from a buddy. It’s on the way to me now. It has one shallow scratch from being in a safe next to another rifle but other than that, it’s flawless and unfired. I was thinking $3100 plus shipping?
I think that is a good price based on what I have seen on Gunbroker and GunsInternational.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,570,130
Members
168,848
Latest member
RondaToups
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top