Wanted 303 British Double Rifle

Rem700stw

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
NRA, SCI, RMEF
Hunted
USA, Canada, RSA
I am looking for a vintage double in 303. I am not looking for a safe queen, but I am looking for a functional piece with good bores. Please PM if you have one you could part with. Thank you for your consideration.

First Stop Guns in Rapid City, South Dakota had one last time I was there a few weeks ago. You may give them a holler.

Thank you. I should have specified that I am looking for one that does NOT have exposed hammers.

I am still looking for a vintage 303 British double. Top lever, hammerless. If it helps, I promise to take good care of it and play with it every day and only feed it proper ammunition.

JJ Perodeau has one listed.

Not hammerless though.

Attachments

• ManuFrance Hammer 303 Brit |GUN VAULT (For Sale) | JJ Perodeau Gunmaker.pdf
    235.2 KB · Views: 0
JJ Perodeau has one listed.

Not hammerless though.

Oh shit, did you have to post that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilkeFyans

Latest profile posts

SRS 2024 wrote on kesha's profile.
Hi there
Please contact us on sharisaf@yahoo.com

We have buffalo available at very good prices.

Kind regards
SRS
SRS 2024 wrote on crossone's profile.
Hi there

Shangani River Safaris can offer you a Buffalo hunt.

Please email us on sharisaf@yahoo.com.
Thank you.
matt2H wrote on matt vejar's profile.
Hey there Matt - i would love to understand some more about your bringing trophies home from South Africa in your checked luggage. My PH is holding onto a bushbuck euro and flatskin for me - and i am due back in South Africa in just over a week. He does have the export permit provided by the taxidermist for me. When you have a moment - could we go through the EDC Form and App? Looking forward to hearing from you.
Smo1127 wrote on duckfish's profile.
Neen doing Zelle or Venmo with other members, let me know if good for you and Ill give you my info. Im semding other orders out tomorrow so if paid today ill ship tomorrow
cwpayton wrote on Trogon's profile.
Hey trogon thanks for the shipping trophys info, so this being my first time shipping ,did you hire a firm here in the states to handle the import or was that an African firm, I would be happy with a cost around 3000+.