Wanted 300 DAKOTA

375sunrise

AH senior member
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
71
Reaction score
28
Location
North Texas
Hunting reports
Africa
1
I know this is asking alot but I need a set of 300 Dakota dies. Any make or condition will work. If you have a set of dies that you dont need please let me know. Thanks.
 
It appears Graf & Sons has one set in stock if that’s of interest:

 
Perhaps start a new thread or ask admin to change the heading to wanted 300 Dakota dies instead of just 300 Dakota as it sounds like you want a rifle not only the dies
 
@375sunrise

Contact Redding, sometimes they have new-old stock sitting on the shelf or maybe they have a batch of customs to make in that caliber coming up.

I was recently able to find .330 Dakota loading and even forming dies that way for a PH friend of a friend.
 
@375sunrise

Contact Redding, sometimes they have new-old stock sitting on the shelf or maybe they have a batch of customs to make in that caliber coming up.

I was recently able to find .330 Dakota loading and even forming dies that way for a PH friend of a friend.
Thanks, I found a set on another site.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,285
Messages
1,570,635
Members
168,921
Latest member
PhilB6135
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top