Wanted 275 Rigby brass

BloodyKnuckles

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hello all.
I am searching for some 275 Rigby head stamped brass or even loaded ammo for that matter.
Let me know if you have any that you’d like to part with.

Thanks and have a great day.

No help on the headstamp but SG Ammo has 7mm Mauser ammo.

SG Ammo has 7mm Mauser ammo.

Thanks for the reply.
I have 7x57 coming out of my ears.
I’m looking for 275 head stamped brass (or loaded ammunition.

I see all out of stock but they may be able to give you another vendor.

I have plenty of 757 brass, but none of the stolen by Rigby name. LOL The english were really good at that (404 Schuler became Jeffrey, et. al.) :p does the 275 stamp make it more accurate??

I have plenty of 757 brass, but none of the stolen by Rigby name. LOL The english were really good at that (404 Schuler became Jeffrey, et. al.) :p does the 275 stamp make it more accurate??
When traveling abroad head stamps usually have to match the caliber stated on the rifle.

He’s probably trying to get supplies for a hunt….

When traveling abroad head stamps usually have to match the caliber stated on the rifle.

He’s probably trying to get supplies for a hunt….
6 safaris. NEVER an issue. Like people telling you you can't run off-road diesel in your pickup. LOL It's 7x57mm anyway. lol You can explain that they stole it! Be sure to file your fingernails...the penalty is hell...i read it online. In this unique circumstance, just stamp the gun properly if worried. LOL Rigby LOLOL

6 safaris. NEVER an issue. Like people telling you you can't run off-road diesel in your pickup. LOL It's 7x57mm anyway. lol You can explain that they stole it! Be sure to file your fingernails...the penalty is hell...i read it online. In this unique circumstance, just stamp the gun properly if worried. LOL Rigby LOLOL

Very constructive. Thank you.

Anyway, looking for some 275 Rigby headstamped brass. Let me know if you have some you would part with.

I'm in the same boat you are. I have a Ruger No.1 in 275 Rigby and can't find any brass anywhere. There is nothing on Gunbroker. We asked Raven Rocks Precision to see if they could get some, and nothing so far.

I've been actually thinking of stamping the barrel with 7x57 but not sure if it will affect the value of the rifle.

I'm in the same boat you are. I have a Ruger No.1 in 275 Rigby and can't find any brass anywhere. There is nothing on Gunbroker. We asked Raven Rocks Precision to see if they could get some, and nothing so far.

I've been actually thinking of stamping the barrel with 7x57 but not sure if it will affect the value of the rifle.
It’s really more of a want than a need. I’ve never been checked in SA.
If I come across some, I’ll shoot you a message.

Yeah just another one of those things to worry about, yes you can run farm diesel in your truck all day long with no trouble until you get that one state trooper that checks your tank and then they fine you and back charge the road tax on every gallon of red fuel you bought for the entire farm.

Same with the head stamps; You can get away with it until the one time you don’t….

There is one box of Hornady for $299.99 ($15 per round) on GunBroker which I think is too much. The most I have paid is around $100. I just checked Gordy and Sons, they no longer have the Rigby on their website (it was around $80 box). It is rare, but I have found some at gun shows.

I might be able to get you two boxes of .275 Rigby HV loaded ammunition (John Rigby & Co. brand). Loaded with 140Gr Nosler Partitions.

Yeah just another one of those things to worry about, yes you can run farm diesel in your truck all day long with no trouble until you get that one state trooper that checks your tank and then they fine you and back charge the road tax on every gallon of red fuel you bought for the entire farm.

Same with the head stamps; You can get away with it until the one time you don’t….
Farm vehicles are allowed to use it EVERYWHERE, including on highways. It's the non-farm vehicle owners that are taking a (very slight) chance. They're looking for truck fleets escaping $100Ks/$Ms in taxes. I've already paid my $Ms in taxes. I'm "good" and they've wasted it all.

Just an FYI, The scam sites will have it and only take digital payment,, i.e. Zelle, Venmo, PP, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorrisSher

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa