Want To Trade / Want To Sell 375 Cal Barnes TSX 350gr For 375 Cal TSX 300gr (NH USA)

TheRealHorskin

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI-Life
Hunted
NH, USA, EC, RSA
Looking to trade or sell my 3 boxes (150) Barnes 375cal TSX 350gr for either Barnes 375 cal TSX/TTSX 300gr. If buying I would be looking to get $60/box plus shipping and must take whole lot. Will only ship to continental USA. Clicked wrong bullets when ordering and need to develop load before trip to RSA. These are cross listed.

tempImagedpChPA.png

The 300's are excellent and I used them with perfect results at 2400 fps (using H4895) on a one gun safari this summer....croc, buffalo, sable and honey badger. You can run them a good bit faster but I had excellent results with that load. Good luck on your trip!

Looking to trade or sell my 3 boxes (150) Barnes 375cal TSX 350gr for either Barnes 375 cal TSX/TTSX 300gr. If buying I would be looking to get $60/box plus shipping and must take whole lot. Will only ship to continental USA. Clicked wrong bullets when ordering and need to develop load before trip to RSA. These are cross listed.

View attachment 565863

I’ve hand loaded these 350’s and they work great on Buff, Croc, Giraffe, Sable, Zebra.

**I have plenty of both…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarriKawam

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]