Want To Buy LVPO for 375 H&H Bound for Africa

I found that I need a straight tube scope to get the ocular lens far back enough. Shouldn't be a problem for you if you want 1x at the low end.

To close the loop here, I ended up buying a Vari-X III 1.5-5x and a VX-3 1.5-5x from a forum member, and just ordered a set of Talley QD rings and 2 piece base of Midway. I opp'ed for the low version... hopefully that works. I took the rifle out this past weekend and was ringing steel plates off of sticks at 50 yards with the iron sights and no adjustment, and so I'm going to call them good. Should have one of the scopes on and ready to zero in before next weekend. Thanks to those that replied. Very helpful info as always, and for the opportunity at some nice scopes. I think the ones I landed on should do trick for me: no frills, simple, and effective.....assuming these low rings are enough to keep the scope out of the way of the bolt.

you will enjoy the Whitworth with the Vari-X III 1.5-5 scope. I have been using mine for many years and have taken game out to 240 yards with it. Once it is dialed in with correct load it is one of my favorite rifles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkfurnishings

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia