Waidmannsheil!

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing more about your hunts!
 
Hello Megatherium,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Giday Megatherium. Welcome toi the A H forums.
 
Hello and welcome!
Gruß aus der Nachbarschaft
 
Willkommen
 
Welkom, from your Western neighbor
 
Hello hunting community,

I am a hunter from northern Germany. Mostly hunting on roebuck and wildboar as well as small predators.
Having been a few times in Namibia and Poland in the last years.
Looking forward hunting on Mufflon in Czech Republik this autumn.
On my longterm list of wishes and dreams are cape buffalo and siberian ibex.
Welcome!!!
 
Welcome! Glad you joined us.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! Nice to have you as part of our community.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome and look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome. Keep that buffalo dream alive, it isn't that hard.
 
Welcome aboard Megatherium. What make and caliber firearms do you own? Do you reload or use factory ammunition? Do you have another African hunt planned? If so, when and where? Have you already selected or booked an Outfitter?
 
Welcome aboard Megatherium. What make and caliber firearms do you own? Do you reload or use factory ammunition? Do you have another African hunt planned? If so, when and where? Have you already selected or booked an Outfitter?
Hi Shootist43,

a lot of questions.
I am using mostly a Blaser R8 in 30.06 when hunting at home in Germany. Sometines I am taking out my Tikka 3 Varmint in .223 for small predators (Fox, Enok, Racoon, Badger) in case sombody needs some of those bodies in order to train their hunting dogs.
For plains game in Namibia a Sauer 200 in 8x68s is used so far. I am owning a Sauer 90 in 375 H&H as well. Just bought it from friend before he passed away far too early. Will take it to Africa next time. For Europe 375 H&H is simply to much, similar like 8x68 is.

I am buying factory ammunition.

Namibia is on my list for 2023 in June/July. Most probalbly I will go to the same farm where I have been before and look for the big Kudu bull I did spot last time (2021) several times. Another one has been spotted as well but I was told he was too still too young (see below). Hopefully he did end up as biltong. Poaching is a serious issue in that area.

Hope it provides some answers.

comp_62 DSC_9707.jpg
 
Welcome Aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,381
Members
169,347
Latest member
BerthaGiro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top