Waidmannsheil!

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing more about your hunts!

Hello Megatherium,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Giday Megatherium. Welcome toi the A H forums.

Hello and welcome!
Gruß aus der Nachbarschaft

Willkommen

Welkom, from your Western neighbor

Hello hunting community,

I am a hunter from northern Germany. Mostly hunting on roebuck and wildboar as well as small predators.
Having been a few times in Namibia and Poland in the last years.
Looking forward hunting on Mufflon in Czech Republik this autumn.
On my longterm list of wishes and dreams are cape buffalo and siberian ibex.
Welcome!!!

Welcome! Glad you joined us.

Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place!

Welcome to AH and the posting side! Nice to have you as part of our community.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome and look forward to your participation!

Welcome. Keep that buffalo dream alive, it isn't that hard.

Welcome aboard Megatherium. What make and caliber firearms do you own? Do you reload or use factory ammunition? Do you have another African hunt planned? If so, when and where? Have you already selected or booked an Outfitter?

Welcome aboard Megatherium. What make and caliber firearms do you own? Do you reload or use factory ammunition? Do you have another African hunt planned? If so, when and where? Have you already selected or booked an Outfitter?
Hi Shootist43,

a lot of questions.
I am using mostly a Blaser R8 in 30.06 when hunting at home in Germany. Sometines I am taking out my Tikka 3 Varmint in .223 for small predators (Fox, Enok, Racoon, Badger) in case sombody needs some of those bodies in order to train their hunting dogs.
For plains game in Namibia a Sauer 200 in 8x68s is used so far. I am owning a Sauer 90 in 375 H&H as well. Just bought it from friend before he passed away far too early. Will take it to Africa next time. For Europe 375 H&H is simply to much, similar like 8x68 is.

I am buying factory ammunition.

Namibia is on my list for 2023 in June/July. Most probalbly I will go to the same farm where I have been before and look for the big Kudu bull I did spot last time (2021) several times. Another one has been spotted as well but I was told he was too still too young (see below). Hopefully he did end up as biltong. Poaching is a serious issue in that area.

Hope it provides some answers.

comp_62 DSC_9707.jpg

Welcome Aboard!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anchuongshoes

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa