Vortex Razor HD 4000 For Sale

Ryeboy86

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jul 24, 2021
Messages
317
Reaction score
402
Location
Yuma, AZ
Media
1
I have a Vortex Razor HD 4000 that I am the original owner of. Never seen any field use and comes with all accessories it shipped with. I just don't use it like I thought I would. Retail is $500 and I'll sell it for $420 by USPS Money Order. I'll pay for shipping.

20210911_162354-jpg.423883
 

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my PayPal account fixed, so if someone wants to go that route we can!
 
Thanks for the offer! Let me think about it because I have a similar situation as you don't know if I'll need it that often!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,069
Members
168,830
Latest member
EulahBergm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top