Von Gruff knives brag board

@Timbo it was good to chat on the phone last week. It sounds like you have some good hunts under your belt. You might need a Von Gruff on that belt.
It would make a great talking piece for your trophy room.

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen has an Aussie made custom but maybe he will take a liking to one of Garrys designs sometime, maybe buy something for his young fella who is an acomplished hunter.
@CBH
Love Garry's work mate but at the moment the budget is a bit tight.
Bob.
 
My EDC arrived in South Africa last week. I’ll put it through it’s paces on a cull in two weeks (140 blesbuck). I really like the blister maple handle. Gutted and skinned a bushpig boar last night and it worked well. I’ve never seen use for a much bigger blade for gutting and skinning.
IMG_0608.JPG
IMG_0586.JPG
 
yesterday i saw chris's 4x4 in the flesh.
if ever i lose my knife i will definitely get one.
garry did a good job balancing the handle to the blade, as it looks right and also feels right.
i am happy with my hunter/skinner as well.
it was interesting to see them on the table next to each other.
bruce.
 
Yep, the borders opened and I got to visit the kids in Adelaide and meet up with Bruce.
We were talking knives, guns and hunting over coffee in a small shop.
He likes my knife and design, I explained there were many discussions and ideas thrown around so I am happy that Garry has added this as an offering among his selection of knife patterns.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,094
Members
169,697
Latest member
h19anet1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top