Video test of a North Fork 300gr .375 sweet!!!

poco

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Mexico, Canada,USA, Spain, Morocco
I like watching this guys test , because ammunition manufacturers imo try to live in people’s heads
I am definitely impressed with this test
swift bend over north fork takes over
swift should have kept up with production of medium to large bore A-Frame

Last edited:
I’m not sure how I originally found his videos but I have been watching for a while. Really interesting stuff. It’s amazing the difference of the premium bullets once he started testing Northforks. I really wish he would have tested the SS in this video instead of the PP but the performance (with no heavy bone) was still really impressive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie57P

Latest profile posts

expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Total con artist! Bradley Joseph Clemens!
expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Regarding Senga Senga. Brad Clemens. Do your research with him. He owes people money…took deposits, no hunt! Two words, for anyone who wants to hire him…..background check. His character shows and this character follows every aspect of his life. Not to be trusted at all!
Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here
swag05 wrote on Inline6's profile.
Is the Americas still available? Does it have wheels? I am interested
matt2H wrote on matt vejar's profile.
Hey there Matt - i would love to understand some more about your bringing trophies home from South Africa in your checked luggage. My PH is holding onto a bushbuck euro and flatskin for me - and i am due back in South Africa in just over a week. He does have the export permit provided by the taxidermist for me. When you have a moment - could we go through the EDC Form and App? Looking forward to hearing from you.