Reaction score
VC 470 for sale
Excellent condition
26” barrels
Cast off
Pictures in progress.
$14,500

Interested to see how this plays out.

He has 2 guns on Gunsinternational listed with the same phone number as was in the previous advertisement. Same username.

IMG_6313.png

VC Azure round body ejector
11 lbs 5 oz.
Sling swivel studs
Single blade rear, flip up front sight
Shadow line cheekpeice
Blued steel grip cap
26” barrels
LOP 14 3/4”
Cast off
Docter Optic reflex sight.
Near new condition after one trip to Australia in 2017. Been in the safe since.
Built 2016
$14,500

IMG_1641.jpeg
IMG_1639.jpeg
IMG_1634.jpeg
IMG_1635.jpeg
IMG_1630.jpeg
IMG_1631.jpeg
IMG_1632.jpeg
IMG_1640.jpeg
IMG_1637.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@DeeCee10 - In an effort to help validate, could you post a picture of the firearm with a piece of paper that has your screen name hand written on it please?

This is a beautiful gun at a good price. I am like @BeeMaa I still have not seen a picture of this gun with a written date that would make me feel secure. While I appreciate the detailed specs a simple picture as @BeeMaa asks protects everyone

Well it is possible that the picture was stolen off the internet but the 4457 address did match to the same state as the where the original picture was taken. I didn’t save the picture when it was posted but I’m pretty sure the address matched the gps location of the photo as well, I wish it was still visible to be 100% certain of that. Take that for what’s it worth. My limited knowledge of trying to track down that same image anywhere else came up short too so I’m seeing it as the original photo taken on an iPad Pro 10.5 inch.

Tough crowd.
Don't feel like you're being targeted. Those pictures are perfect and will help tremendously. There have been a bunch of people lately trying to scam people on here and some have been taken for rather large sums of money. When items like this come up, everyone is just trying to protect others to make sure the sale is legit.

Good luck with the sale as that is a beautiful rifle.

A year ago at this time and if it had 24" barrels, I would've been very interested. It's a beautiful rifle and built when Jerome was still at VC. The rifle will find a new owner soon enough.

Tough crowd.

I would not look at it in terms of tough crowd. Think of it as hunting brothers making sure no one gets burnt. You would not want to see one of your good friends taken advantage of. These guys are making sure that doesn't happen. Some members have been taken advantage of, it is the community looking out for one another.

Hopefully that makes sense, it is not a dig on you.

GLWS it is a beautiful rifle!

What is so 'tough' about posting exactly what has been requested?

A year ago at this time and if it had 24" barrels, I would've been very interested. It's a beautiful rifle and built when Jerome was still at VC. The rifle will find a new owner soon enough.
I stay in touch with Jerome. He seems very happy at Rigby.

I stay in touch with Jerome. He seems very happy at Rigby.

I was told not long ago that VC was apparently sold and Jerome thought they were going to shut VC down. This was why he went to Rigby, but of course VC did not shut down. But I heard too he was happy at Rigby, so good for him if not for VC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TressaPico

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.