USFW Leopard Permit

The green tag is the actual permit number (something like 110 of 250) of total tags issued. The Namibian paperwork is the actual permit You are correct!
I‘m feeling pretty lucky. My leopard permit was approved in 28 days. I’m just waiting for the hard copy. I’m hoping that does not take 7 months. Thanks for your assistance.
 
I did my own application for my Namibia leopard back in January and received the original permit in about 45 days back in March, however I had made a mistake on the consignment contact and had to resubmit. Mr. Hubbard called to follow up with me regarding the amendment I had completed on line and had the permit issued in 2 in days after he received the original permit. I was told to provide a next day prepaid FedEx envelop addressed to Coppersmiths in Seattle which ensured it wasn’t lost in the mail. It’s not as intimidating as it first appears.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,569,833
Members
168,767
Latest member
RoseanneKh
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top