Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Belgium, Scotland, Slovenia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Dear members,
I'll be travelling with the family in southern UK from about 9 august till 17 august. Probably spending a few days in London, then off direction Cotswolds, so my wife can enjoy those quaint old British villages. I was wondering if anyone has any leads on some muntjac or Chinese Waterdeer hunting (or anything else) that would be possible for one or two days? To my understanding these invasive species can be hunted year round?

Thanks,

Jürgen

I hunted both this past January with home counties sporting.
About an hour outside London.
Not sure if he hunts them year round or not though.
I wrote a brief report .
First time there and had a really good time.

Is Roe deer open in August?

Yes Roe bucks are rutting the last week in July/ first week in August in the UK.

Hi @VertigoBE I am based in the UK and can recommend a great guide less than an hour from London or the Cotswolds. CWD are out of season, but he has Roe Bucks, Muntjac and Fallow Bucks that would all be in season for you. PM me if you want his details.

Hi @pauper, thanks for reaching out. I actually have been in contact with three people already and decided to go for @Spear Safaris ' contact.
Thanks a lot anyway!
Cheers.
V.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deelahmad

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?