Two Ruger Rifles For Sale

Looks like action bob is action Bullsh___
Hey, WTF. I bought the guns. Of I was bullshittung I'd say so.

I sent the funds earlier today. These are 3 and 4 I bought from John.

Hey, WTF. I bought the guns. Of I was bullshittung I'd say so.

I sent the funds earlier today. These are 3 and 4 I bought from John.

Nice....well apart from the fact one is a 375 thing....;)....like the irons on the 270...have one of those old small ruger carbines with short barrel and irons on it in 270...more like a .22...:D Beers:

Ya know. I never read the book called "How To Make Friends And Influence People".
But I'm thinking John could write the Counter-Point.
Good on you Bob, It Appears you got a heck of a deal.
On what I see, I bought a guitar last week...

Stunning GLWS
IF ONLY THAT .270 were a .30-06 or .300 WM
I have a Mark II .300 WM in mint condition I will sell you for $1K. It was an estate rifle and never fired. I pit about 20-rds of factory ammo through it. I also have a Timney trigger for it still in the packaging. I will throw that in with it. DM me if interested.

I have a Mark II .300 WM in mint condition I will sell you for $1K. It was an estate rifle and never fired. I pit about 20-rds of factory ammo through it. I also have a Timney trigger for it still in the packaging. I will throw that in with it. DM me if interested.
Is that a Safari Express model with the Quarter rib and barrel band?

ActionBob, after reading this, it appears that the second attempt fell as flat as the first attempt. I am embarrassed for the young man, and only know if my son talked to long standing members of a forum like John has to our members, he would be getting a world class ass chewing.
I wouldnt buy a popsicle from him.

And men say women are dramatic! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:A Popcorn:
They are - and Men want to prove they’re equal or better. I like this Forum because of the lack of drama, consistent civility (usually) and some solid info - expertise that exceeds my own. Always good to learn something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
audammmmmmmm

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia