Two Ruger Rifles For Sale

John1989

AH senior member
Reaction score
I have a Ruger m77 mk II express in 270 Winchester and a Ruger rsm in 375 h&h I’d like to sell. Looking for $2200 on the 270 and $2500 on the rsm included a pic of some ammo for the 375 that can go with it for an extra $175.

Buyer pays actual shipping costs after I know how much it is. Thanks.

F9BAF80F-9096-404F-9E54-0EEEA3BA71EF.jpeg
9E97B6D2-FA20-4F46-B06F-8111FA5AF777.jpeg
D27409B8-989A-4F62-B67D-3B09FFA3DB8A.jpeg
198269AC-5732-417A-A243-953C777F005A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I bought two rifles from John and they are beauties. He ships from an FFL and the first guy he used wasn't getting me a tracking number so after numerous times contacting him.... John drove back over there to find the rifles still there. The guy just never got around to shipping them. John took them to another FFL and got me a tracking number that morning and they arrived to my guy soon after. They were well packaged and just as he said they would be.

John is a young man and may have come off a bit abrasive at first but he has things to offer this community. We had a long phone visit and he has an interesting job and background and he sounds ready to go on his first hunt to Africa soon. Just needs to figure out where and what type of hunt he wants to book.

I hope we can all give him a second chance. @John1989 I'm not sure if you have done it yet but it'd be great of you did an introduction post.

Need more pics

Take $1750 each?

Take $1750 each?

Make me a list of all the stuff you’ll sell for exactly what you paid for it especially if it’s worth more and sure I’ll sell it to you for exactly what I paid if you’ll sell me stuff for exactly what you paid. In other news I’m def under the current top dollar going rate on both of these rifles. Thanks for the reminder you’re willing to do lots on the computer that you aren’t willing to do to my face. John

Make me a list of all the stuff you’ll sell for exactly what you paid for it especially if it’s worth more and sure I’ll sell it to you for exactly what I paid if you’ll sell me stuff for exactly what you paid. In other news I’m def under the current top dollar going rate on both of these rifles. Thanks for the reminder you’re willing to do lots on the computer that you aren’t willing to do to my face. John
You seemed upset at Krish making a profit but now you're defending buying and flipping. So confusing, sorry tough John.

Location?

You seemed upset at Krish making a profit but now you're defending buying and flipping. So confusing, sorry tough John.
A profit……… no one reading this has sold a rifle that’s in demand and discontinued for 20 years for what they paid for it. Krish wanting to sell one for almost $1000 dollars more than what my rsm is listed for here is absolutely excessive. But if you will sell me your house for what paid for it I’ll buy your point but we both know the answer to that………..

And just to make I point let’s have some fun….

I’ll sell both of these rifles for $1750 each shipping with insurance is $100 and if you buy the 375 you got to buy both boxes of the ammo for an additional $175

Pending approval from me. I won’t be selling them for that price to any of the shit talkers in this group but if you’re a young person or new shooter and have Zelle they will ship Monday with tracking $1750 a rifle and $100 shipping.

Action Bob is the only senior member of this group I’ll sell these guns to at $1750 a rifle.

I’ll sell both of these rifles for $1750 each shipping with insurance is $100 and if you buy the 375 you got to buy both boxes of the ammo for an additional $175

Pending approval from me. I won’t be selling them for that price to any of the shit talkers in this group but if you’re a young person or new shooter and have Zelle they will ship Monday with tracking $1750 a rifle and $100 shipping.

Action Bob is the only senior member of this group I’ll sell these guns to at $1750 a rifle.
You may be on the wrong forum

I'll take them! Sold Sold Sold :)

John, if Bob did not buy them please let me know.

Thanks

If anyone wants to buy Ruger RSM’s or express rifles for way less than what Krish is selling them for please send me a message pic of express and rsm left to right 338 wm, 300 wm, 270 win, 375 h&h

PS: I paid $7,000 for these four rifles which is $1750.00 per rifle and half what Krish is asking for one rifle.

View attachment 512936

WTF is going on Is this a
Legit sale or what?

Kind of wondering myself,,,, way to much drama to follow,

Well fu....me.....shit talkers....you wont be selling shit here is my quess.....

Need to go through some of OP's post history to understand:

Last edited:
Shoooowe , I'm glad that's about over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brittney99

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?