Two Knives For Sale

Talk after Easter about a new knife
But
I want something different

Challenge there

Do you ever sleep?

Need a direction to think towards.

Thinking of a Bowie with a drop point

I don’t know the technical points but at the pointy end curves up to the main stem

Blood curve, is that a fuller as on these Ka bars I made a while back. Made two so still have one on hand.
Ka bar.png

stacked leather as the originals were and with an ebony pommel

Don't know what exactly what you are looking for @Dr Ray but you probably won't be disappointed with the K-bar..

I own #1 and while not "perfect" (mass made) it is a great knife and I treasure it.

@Von Gruff please put me down for another knife when you get more of the Cu-mai

Last edited:
Have you tried a pointed blade like the Ranger with the copper "temper" line?

You are going to be building Tanto's before long if we don't maintain a close watch. ;)

And I’ll like the handle in. zebra wood with a backing of say black

Don't know what exactly what you are looking for @Dr Ray but you probably won't be disappointed with the K-bar..

I own #1 and while not "perfect" (mass made) it is a great knife and I treasure it.

@Von Gruff please put me down for another knife when you get more of the Cu-mai
Will do.

Have you tried a pointed blade like the Ranger with the copper "temper" line?

You are going to be building Tanto's before long if we don't maintain a close watch. ;)
Not as yet with just the two posted being the only ones in this style for now. Something to thunk about though.

Not as yet with just the two posted being the only ones in this style for now. Something to thunk about though.
Make it work and you have a buyer. Just saying. :cool: :A Way To Go: Let me know.

I had a play with a piece of wire rope but had a cold shuts so hadnt had the forge hot enough but it stayed together to mark out what I though of as the basis for a traditional clip point bowie
IMG_20210328_112404.jpg

And had a nice pair of antler pieces that I am going to use for a pair of knives based on the officers knife I made for a friend a while back who does civil war reenactment but where his has a straight handle with scales I will make this pair with the full antler on a stick tang handle but again with a guard and pommel in brass on the one and blued steel on the other
IMG_20210218_162941.jpg
IMG_20210328_112717.jpg

May need some clarity on this Ray as a 2 or 3 inch blade is hardly a classic bowie

Ok I just wanted something different

So let’s work out a smaller version of the Bowie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeaSkemp0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]