Two Additional Elephant Permits 2024

If you wonder what we do if we not sell it to one of our members we will sell it to another company at the same price and since we will not be supplying a PH we will actually make $2,500.00 more and we do not have the extensive paperwork.

Lon

It would almost be worth it to buy this hunt just to have a sit down with Lon and his wife. But I'll pass to someone who actually wants to shoot an elephant. I'm sure I could pull the trigger if I had to ... i.e. someone's life depended on it ... not mine. No doubt Lon has put a lot of effort into getting these tags. Hope he finds the right client.

Can you send me some info about the Hunt to my PM. PH? The Area and size? Where to Fly into? When does the Hunt have to be taken by? Thanks

Sorry sold out.

Reports from the fishermen tell us that we have 2 good bull and 1 really good bull for this area.

Liesl is on her way back to Mlibizi with a Texas hunter he will be the last hunter to take advantage of this incredible price of $15,000.00. All of our hunters left with more than he bargained for. Those that wanted to add Hyena for $500.00 all got at least one Hyena.

The Zimbabwe govt. have increased rates on just about any and everything. Latest is a $50.00 permit even if you do not hunt nights? Permanent firearm permits have gone up to $2,000.00. If you want to leave $1,200.00 savage behind is going to have to pay $2,000.00 +40%.

I am very surprised that visiting hunters temporary import permit was not raised. Time will tell.

If you are thinking of saving money to do the hunt of your dreams think hard. Maybe go without a new pickup and do the hunt now or in a year or two. The other cost cutting items shipping, taxidermy. Air fare, you might save a little money.

Lon

Sorry sold out.

Reports from the fishermen tell us that we have 2 good bull and 1 really good bull for this area.

Liesl is on her way back to Mlibizi with a Texas hunter he will be the last hunter to take advantage of this incredible price of $15,000.00. All of our hunters left with more than he bargained for. Those that wanted to add Hyena for $500.00 all got at least one Hyena.

The Zimbabwe govt. have increased rates on just about any and everything. Latest is a $50.00 permit even if you do not hunt nights? Permanent firearm permits have gone up to $2,000.00. If you want to leave $1,200.00 savage behind is going to have to pay $2,000.00 +40%.

I am very surprised that visiting hunters temporary import permit was not raised. Time will tell.

If you are thinking of saving money to do the hunt of your dreams think hard. Maybe go without a new pickup and do the hunt now or in a year or two. The other cost cutting items shipping, taxidermy. Air fare, you might save a little money.

Lon
I will say it again … even with a well deserved and warranted price increase this is an exciting incredible hunt with awesome people and experience!!! I can’t wait to go back!!!!

Sorry sold out.

Hmmm I guess my 500 goes back in the Safe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daohanthehnnet

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?