www.tokoloshesafaris.info
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Life Member Safari International, Life Members Dallas Safari Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Tanzania
We have been granted another two exportable bull elephant permits for 2024.

$15,000 all inclusive via Victoria falls. Prices will increase in 2025.

Lon

full

Last edited by a moderator:
We have been granted another two exportable bull elephant permits for 2024.

$15,000 all inclusive via Victoria falls. Prices will increase in 2025.

Lon
Wow Lon, that's an incredible deal. This shouldn't last long!

Couple questions. Do you hunt at night or just day time tracking on foot?
What are the expectations for average weight and how many days are needed?

i will help. only day hunting. 15-25 pounds. 10 days. I did this hunt in April. Fantastic hunt!!!!!
Rare breed, did you get an elephant and were you able to get the tusks home?

Congratulations on the extra quota Lon and Leisel
Some members have to take advantage of this opportunity to hunt an Elephant.

Someone will scoop them up, I wish it was me! Maybe 2025.

yes i got one and tusks are on the way home through Conservation Force helping me
Thanks Rare Breed. The reason I was asking, I went to Zimbabwe 5 years ago and it was my first trip to Africa. I went with a friend of mine who had been there many times. I shot a nice Cape buffalo and an Impala. My friend Scott shot a nice elephant and as far as he has been told, he can't get the tusks back. Maybe the rules have changed. I will tell him about the Conservation Force organization. Thank you

Reactions: USN
Thanks Rare Breed. The reason I was asking, I went to Zimbabwe 5 years ago and it was my first trip to Africa. I went with a friend of mine who had been there many times. I shot a nice Cape buffalo and an Impala. My friend Scott shot a nice elephant and as far as he has been told, he can't get the tusks back. Maybe the rules have changed. I will tell him about the Conservation Force organization. Thank you
Please do…It all depends on the outfitter being able to supply the needed information for import to the US…Zim is a country that has many successful imports to the US but if the outfitter cannot supply the needed information it will not work. The Learning that I was so fortunate to have is to ask before your hunt the US import success rate of the outfitter. If they cannot provide good information on this you have two choices:1. find another outfitter who can or 2. Be willing to go to a Taxi like Collets in Zim who can make a perfect wood replica to the size, poundage and all characteristics of the tusks so that you can’t tell the original to the faux

Thanks, Rare Breed. I am not sure if the outfitter knows about this but Scott will find out. If not he may go to a taxidermist and see about getting some replicas made. I know Scott's father brought back tusks, but that was in the 70's.

I was going thru these posts. We are allowed to hunt at night but do not.

We supply al required info and have a very good reputation. This helps.

The average age is about 20 yrs. Now the US wants to know how we age before the elephant is taken.

At this time we hae one permit remaining. We do have about 3 above average bulls in the immediate area.

Lon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallonLith

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa