Trophy room started

Beautiful room, and beautiful work on the wood. (y)(y)
 
Love love that shield with the hartebeest and eland euros on it! Where did you find it?

The woodwork on the pedestals also is fantastic. Really impressive.
 
@Goose Cracker I was planning on making one but there was a guy that built several and the price was just a bit more than the materials would have cost me to build it. So I bought it from him, I will look and see if I have any contact information as I purchased it in 2016.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You know what is curious? I have a daughter that is 27 and she has friends that are urban 'millenials' who find their way here on occasion. A lot of them are longing for a different sort of life, where you raise your own food, get back to nature etc. We had a young woman here of oriental extraction from Vancouver ( a hot bed of lefties if there ever was one) and she came and looked around the room ( the main floor is all open) at the kudu mount and the Oryx, the Euro mounts of the red hartebeest, warthog, and eland and zebra rug in the entry, including various skins and furs from North America and said "Wow! This cool! It's like being in a castle!"

View attachment 320663

Asian liberal from Vancouver. No way. You must be lying..... Lol
 
Wow I don’t know how I missed this but congrats on the new trophy room, that’s awesome!!!!
 
Love that pedestal Dave. And the shield too...
 
Finished the pedestal for the double mount of the roan and waterbuck.

IMG_3348.JPG
IMG_3349.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,570,149
Members
168,852
Latest member
GhatvaTeer
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top