Trophy Room Pictures

I didn't put a picture of the whitetail above the bar so I thought I would put in a picture of him. This one came from land by Sundance WY was going to shoot a doe the day after Thanks Giving many years ago early 1990's. A doe was coming down the hill I front of me and I saw this guy about ten feet behind her. It was an any tag so I didn't have to think very had what to shoot.
image.jpeg

Those are great number of trophies. I wish I have at least a quarter of that amount in some time.
keep going.. you will get there one day!!

image.jpeg
New addition to the trophy room. according to the wife this is not the correct way to announce a pregnancy....

One of the things that I planned to do when I got a Warthog was to have the skull bronzed.
Between Christmas Parties I took it down to Dan at Ironclad Metals in Denver and he got it done in time to show it off at our last party so people could see it. I think it makes the tusks show off more.
image.jpeg

One of the things that I planned to do when I got a Warthog was to have the skull bronzed.
Between Christmas Parties I took it down to Dan at Ironclad Metals in Denver and he got it done in time to show it off at our last party so people could see it. I think it makes the tusks show off more.View attachment 53196
That is badass! That is now on my list of things I need!
Cheers,
Cody

Great look for a skull mount! I had seen silver, etc. but never bronze. I like it.

Between Christmas Parties I took it down to Dan at Ironclad Metals in Denver and he got it done in time to show it off at our last party so people could see it. I think it makes the tusks show off more.View attachment 53196
Nice plug for Jody's warthog coaster. Got my coaster sets in at Thankgiving, he did a great job.

GREAT set of tusks there!!!!... cool with the bronze

Redruff.........Wow! Quite a place. Which Cabelas store is this? :sleep::whistle:

(y)...Good one. Just don't think they would let the Cabela's store have the snow leopard, jaguar or walrus in there:sneaky:

It's one of the best collections in Canada that I know of.

R.

Holy cow! Wow. Redruff, this is in a home?

Wow.. this is a great thread. Amazing trophy rooms fellas. One day, I'll get there :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AddieWhitt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa