Trijicon Accu Point 1-6 x 24

Papadoc

AH member
Reaction score
Second focal plane riflescope with BAC, green triangle post reticle, 30mm tube, matte black with capped adjusters. I have mounted this scope but that's about it. I had it on a Sako Safari .375, but sold the gun soon after. It currently lists on Optics Planet, where I bought it, for $989.00 I will take $800.00 buyer pays $40 shipping. I am open to reasonable offers, and if you wish to call or text you may. I prefer a text however. [redacted].

tempImageCfDPdC.png
tempImagejJThSS.png
tempImageXCY4Kp.png
tempImageQhU7zL.png
tempImage0ylfaI.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OH - you are killing me! Great scope!

My favorite scope for Africa.

It appears that my pricing may be a little high, how about $750 and I will ship it for free.

Looks like it is sold to USMA84DAB! Thank you sir! Your silver offer was intriguing, but I have quite the stack already.

Great buy,you saved me the money as my will was weakening by the moment.

Outstanding scope! I have one mounted on my AHR CZ-550 375 H&H and took it to SA last year. I made some incredible shots with that scope. You'll like that scope. What are you going to mount it on?

Aero Precision AR-10 in .308WIN for close to medium range work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeraMarsh2

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia