TRAVEL EXPRESS

Dross289

Reaction score
I would like to just give a Thanks to Jennifer at @TRAVEL EXPRESS for her work on my recent safari to Namibia. She was awesome throughout the process and helped with a last minute flight change to get me home a few days early. She has been responsive along the way and made sure I had all the information I need to move through the airports as smooth as possible. Jennifer thanks again for your work and will be in touch soon.

Dustin

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to just give a Thanks to Jennifer at Travel Express for her work on my recent safari to Namibia. She was awesome throughout the process and helped with a last minute flight change to get me home a few days early. She has been responsive along the way and made sure I had all the information I need to move through the airports as smooth as possible. Jennifer thanks again for your work and will be in touch soon.

Dustin
You are absolutely correct. Jennifer is wonderful! She made many recommendations and arrangements for my last Africa trip. I have no plan to go anywhere else without her help.

Doug

Thanks all!!! We very much appreciate your business.

I would like to just give a Thanks to Jennifer at @TRAVEL EXPRESS for her work on my recent safari to Namibia. She was awesome throughout the process and helped with a last minute flight change to get me home a few days early. She has been responsive along the way and made sure I had all the information I need to move through the airports as smooth as possible. Jennifer thanks again for your work and will be in touch soon.

Dustin
I'd add her husband Darren to that list as well. They are a great team.

If you are taking your own guns, definitely use them!

If anything is more complicated than a direct flight from the US to your final destination, the upcharge is a small price to pay.

Travel Express is worth every penny you spend , they handled my Buffalo hunt in Zimbabwe three years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abhiram02

Latest profile posts

Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles