Travel Express

Dross289

Reaction score
I would like to just give a Thanks to Jennifer at Travel Express for her work on my recent safari to Namibia. She was awesome throughout the process and helped with a last minute flight change to get me home a few days early. She has been responsive along the way and made sure I had all the information I need to move through the airports as smooth as possible. Jennifer thanks again for your work and will be in touch soon.

Dustin

Good to hear ! I used them to book flight arrangements for my upcoming Namibia buff hunt.

I would like to just give a Thanks to Jennifer at Travel Express for her work on my recent safari to Namibia. She was awesome throughout the process and helped with a last minute flight change to get me home a few days early. She has been responsive along the way and made sure I had all the information I need to move through the airports as smooth as possible. Jennifer thanks again for your work and will be in touch soon.

Dustin
You are absolutely correct. Jennifer is wonderful! She made many recommendations and arrangements for my last Africa trip. I have no plan to go anywhere else without her help.

Doug

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RickeyCarr

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe