www.travelexpressagency.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
travel-express.jpg

Jennifer--I wanted to thank you publicly for all the last minute arrangements and changes for my recent trip to Namibia! You are top shelf and I really appreciate the effort in the middle of all you had going on!!!
Merry Christmas,
sam

I am not one who contributes a lot on this forum, but I will say that booking my trip to Namibia with Travel Express this past Spring was the best choice I made. They have outstanding customer service and when it comes time to book with them for my trip next year; I will once again be using their services. Top Notch company!
JZ

I am not one who contributes a lot on this forum, but I will say that booking my trip to Namibia with Travel Express this past Spring was the best choice I made. They have outstanding customer service and when it comes time to book with them for my trip next year; I will once again be using their services. Top Notch company!
JZ
Travel Express. The only way to go, bar none.

If New Zealand ever opens up again to noncitizens, can Travel Express assist with flights? Still hoping my postponed May 2020 NZ hunt happens one day!

If New Zealand ever opens up again to noncitizens, can Travel Express assist with flights? Still hoping my postponed May 2020 NZ hunt happens one day!
I am in the same boat with NZ

NZ for vacation next years is a brewing plan. guess we will see.

I have used Travel Express in the past and will use them for my next trip to Namibia in 2023

Wow, thank you everyone!! @slam8031 & @Drzracing @Newboomer, @Rob404 I very much appreciate the chance to work with you! Thank you, thank you!

@TheGrayRider, @Ares , @jeff , I'm happy to book New Zealand flights as soon as they open up... it's looking promising for late spring 2022, fingers crossed! But I'd like to see entry regulations (vaccine/ COVID test requirements/ quarantine) set in stone before locking someone into a flight plan.

Jennifer picked up the ball last September on my Tanzania and South Africa hunting trip and kept me informed of the flight change out of Tanzania and it was the most stress free airline trip I’ve had despite COVID-19. In these times I highly recommend her services!
Thanks again Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,
Sent some info vis email for airfare on an upcoming hunt. How long till back to normal after the shows? Hope they go well for you.
Bruce

Hi @gillettehunter thank you, the shows are going great, and I'm in Vegas now. At this point I'm a few weeks out on new requests, but am working to get caught up as quickly as possible.

Jennifer picked up @BJONES and my Namibian hunt last year and got us through several flight cancellations and course changes with no problems. I would never travel to Africa without Travel Express, but especially with firearms and during Covid craziness.
Thank you Jennifer.

Jennifer has handled my last four trips and has taken care of no 5 coming up. Always there when you need her if something happens. Helped me with last minute cancellation due to health issue in 2021 and rebook for 1 week later in a matter of hours. Plus got me total refund on plane ticket and new tickets at same price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallonLith

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa