TRAVEL EXPRESS - Don't Buy Your Plane Tickets Without Calling Us First!

hello Jennifer, just to be sure we spoke last summer about you folks to start handling SAPS permits and just to be clear are you now doing that so you are a one stop service? thanks a lot and here's to a great coming travel season. Jim

I am currently on the first leg of my two country hunt and just want to say I would not trust my travel to anyone else!!!!
Thank you @Rare Breed we certainly appreciate you! Looking forward to that trip report when you get back!

signal-2023-03-20-110732_002.jpeg

@TRAVEL EXPRESS - Mrs BeeMaa should have an email inbound to you soon. ;)

If you'd like to send a private message with your email address, you're welcome to. I didn't see any emails with your @BeeMaa tag in it. Just wanted to make sure it came through!

Just got back from Greenland, Darren arranged my flights, all went smooth. Great job, thanks!

Thank you for your continued business @jeff !! We appreciate it very much.

Just sent info for an upcoming trip via the website

Hi there - I think I got your email - for you and your wife. Looking forward to chatting more via email!

I am going to south africa next summer, looking for a one stop shop. Help with airline tickets, firearms etc.
Do you search or monitor air lines for the best ticket prices?

I am going to south africa next summer, looking for a one stop shop. Help with airline tickets, firearms etc.

You've come to the right place.

I think they are pretty slammed right now. Exchanged emails with them and it will be a few days before they can get a quote

Hey Jennifer, probably answered elsewhere but too lazy or inept to search for the answer. But here goes. How soon prior to a safari should we contact you regarding flights? I am looking for that sweet spot so I do not call too early or late in the planning. Just for reference, I am talking about a safari in Mar/Apr of 2026. Thx!

Hi friends! We're out of the office Fridays, so just catching up on weekend items now. Hope everyone had an enjoyable break.

@62flint We do offer flights, hotels, cars and some touring (with assistance from excellent local operators). In addition we work with great providers for import permits for South Africa. We work closely with you to get flights that fit your budget, even if that means waiting/ watching fares.

@Mort Hill we can start a file at any point in time after your trip is booked, and answer any preliminary/ general questions you might have. However airfare only opens up 11 months from your return. For example your trip will be fully open to book May/ June 2025. Hope that helps!

Hi friends! We're out of the office Fridays, so just catching up on weekend items now. Hope everyone had an enjoyable break.

@62flint We do offer flights, hotels, cars and some touring (with assistance from excellent local operators). In addition we work with great providers for import permits for South Africa. We work closely with you to get flights that fit your budget, even if that means waiting/ watching fares.

@Mort Hill we can start a file at any point in time after your trip is booked, and answer any preliminary/ general questions you might have. However airfare only opens up 11 months from your return. For example your trip will be fully open to book May/ June 2025. Hope that helps!

Jennifer, your answer is just what I was looking for. Thanks so much. Flown to Africa a dozen times, but had to postpone a 2025 trip due to a son’s wedding, so did not want to slip up and forget to put something on my calendar to contact you about trip. Many thx.

You're most welcome! Looking forward to chatting again soon.

signal-2023-03-20-110732_002.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatlynRegi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?