Travel agent for travel to South Africa-2023

Gracy was good to deal with but as noted, most like to work with Shawn rather than Debbie. They use Bruce in RSA to deal with guns and he'll make it slick as silk once landed. It's nice to have a local to be with you all the way through.

I've used Gracy three times. All with Debbie. She really knows what's she's doing. Will use Gracy/Debbie in 2024.

We sure appreciate you reaching out @Robmill70 and do hope that we can assist.
Our calendar right now is about 2 weeks out for new bookings, as we just get absolutely swamped with new inquiries during the show (we're currently in Nashville at SCI). Our goal is to get you info sooner than that, but we try to be very upfront with our timeline. Customer service is import to us for sure. Please reach out if there is anything else you may need or have questions on.

We sure appreciate you reaching out @Robmill70 and do hope that we can assist.
Our calendar right now is about 2 weeks out for new bookings, as we just get absolutely swamped with new inquiries during the show (we're currently in Nashville at SCI). Our goal is to get you info sooner than that, but we try to be very upfront with our timeline. Customer service is import to us for sure. Please reach out if there is anything else you may need or have questions on.
PM'd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RogelioSku

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.