TOBY458 The Grand Tour

That was great Toby! Thanks for sharing that with us!
 
Looking forward to seeing you here in Nashville brother. You got pipes!
 
Very cool, thanks.
 
As with many people I thought we were in for a tour of the extensive gun collection. @TOBY458 That is some sweet singing right there. Are you on spottyfi or soundbar?? Nice voice once again

Just found your rendition of Mr Lincoln. Love it bro :D Cheers:
 
Last edited:
As with many people I thought we were in for a tour of the extensive gun collection. @TOBY458 That is some sweet singing right there. Are you on spottyfi or soundbar?? Nice voice once again

Just found your rendition of Mr Lincoln. Love it bro :D Cheers:
Thanks! I have 4 albums on ITunes and Amazon, and available for streaming in other places. Also, all of my studio songs are on my YouTube channel.
 
Thanks! I have 4 albums on ITunes and Amazon, and available for streaming in other places. Also, all of my studio songs are on my YouTube channel.
We need to get you up for a few tunes at the DSC dinner
 
Enjoyed the song!

It's pretty common knowledge that if you play a country song backwards, you get your girl back, you get your truck back, you may even get your dog back. Plus, your mama gets out of prison.

So @TOBY458 , I'm wondering if you tried this, would you get all your guns back. :E Hmmm:
 
Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for sharing!
 
Do you go through guitars like you go through rifles? If you do it might be interesting to some of us to see your guitars every time you swap or upgrade!!!!
 
Do you go through guitars like you go through rifles? If you do it might be interesting to some of us to see your guitars every time you swap or upgrade!!!!
No sir! I only have two guitars. One I've had for 30 years and this one in the video I've had since 2012 or so. There have been a few in-between, but not many. My one and only material weakness is guns. I would care much more about about a scratch on my rifle than I would a dent in my truck! Lol!
 
Toby
Just listened to several of your YouTube songs.
They are great!!! Really enjoyed them. You must play for us at the next AH DSC Dinner!
 
Toby
Just listened to several of your YouTube songs.
They are great!!! Really enjoyed them. You must play for us at the next AH DSC Dinner!
Thanks Mark! I'll play a few if someone brings the guitar and sound system. I don't think it would all fit in my carry on bag. Lol!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,930
Members
169,651
Latest member
MelanieBou
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top