To hunt Hippo or not?

Glad I'm not the only one driving him crazy

If you are paying day rates for a DG hunt you should absolutely do the hippo now. Next trip pay plains game rates and hunt only plains game. The money you save will pay taxidermy on at least one animal.

Hippo all the way man. I want yo compare notes with you!

Why don't you go Buff bull and cow? That would be a pretty awesome mount next to each other.
True except I can use that money towards PG

If you are paying day rates for a DG hunt you should absolutely do the hippo now. Next trip pay plains game rates and hunt only plains game. The money you save will pay taxidermy on at least one animal.
Already confirmed the different rates for PG.

Wasn't trying to help @johnnyblues ......I was trying to keep you on the straight and narrow. You want to hunt hippo and you know you do! Do not.....I repeat DO NOT pass up this chance. As others have mentioned the next thing the antis will be wanting to "up list will be the hippo"
They are going to find some relatively obscure midget hippo that has decreased numbers and use that as justification.
HUNT THE HIPPO NOW!
We will have hours of stories to swap!
image.jpg

Look into the eye of the hippo Johnny! That's right look at the eye. You are feeling the need to sleep! That's it sleep Johnny! When you wake up all you want you want to do is hunt hippo!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh man your killin me.

weird...

Earlier today I said I didn't want to hunt another hippo, but suddenly I'm getting an urge to, and I don't know why.... :A Quiet:

L
weird...

Earlier today I said I didn't want to hunt another hippo, but suddenly I'm getting an urge to, and I don't know why.... :A Quiet:
. Not you too Royal! Lol. Marius you see what their doing. This was your idea to start this thread. LMAO

Already have the rates separated. I should have never started this thread. :eek:

Well @johnnyblues , what I really think that you and @cperso are saying by changing your mind is that y'all think @KMG Hunting Safaris has ugly hippos. So your choice seems to be to hunt one, or admit I'm right. :A Stirring:

Well @johnnyblues , what I really think that you and @cperso are saying by changing your mind is that y'all think @KMG Hunting Safaris has ugly hippos. So your choice seems to be to hunt one, or admit I'm right. :A Stirring:
Ya know I thought we were going to be neighbors now your moving back to Texas.now your confusing me more. Lol

HIPPO!!!

Ya know I thought we were going to be neighbors now your moving back to Texas.now your confusing me more. Lol

LOL!

You were right. You shouldn't have started this thread!

Before we are something you're going to shoot a hippo and all that PG! :p

Charlie!

Both!

weird...

You are getting very sleepy @Royal27........ Must hunt hippo again!!
YES!!!
Ha! Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoniqueBal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia