Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South-Africa, Namibia, Mozambique and Botswana
1716036247442-jpeg.606546

THAT'S AFRICA SAFARIS IS OFFERING A TROPHY BULL HUNT PACKAGE FOR 2024 OR 2025

OFFER: $9500

INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE
One Trophee Buffalo Bull (Between 40-42'')
6 nights | 5 hunting days;
Services of a licensed Professional Hunter, tracker, skinner, and use of a fully equipped hunting vehicle;
Hunting permits;
Fully serviced accommodation;
All meals and non-alcoholic beverages;
Laundry services;
Pick up & Drop off at Eastgate Airport

EXCLUDED FROM THIS PACKAGE
Hard Tack;
All international and domestic flights;
Firearm and ammunition;
Travel Insurance and medical expenses;
Firearm import and export permit fees;
Packing, dipping and shipping of trophies;
Taxidermy

About the Concession area
Located in the Limpopo province this concession area measures 20 000 acres with no internal fences. There are 400 free roaming buffalo on the property as well as 20 other huntable species. Located in the Origstad region.
Safaris and game drives as well as authentic African boma dinners can be arranged. The accommodation is comfortable and ranges from standard rooms to luxury suites. A mere one hour drive from the Safari capital of South Africa, a little bustling tourism town called Hoedspruit. Here a multitute of activities can be enjoyed and experienced. The concession area is also a short four-hour drive from OR Tambo International Airport, but also has a landing strip should a private charter be necessary or required. Please see a few photo's of the concession area & accomodation attached.

If you were considering a buffalo hunt NEXT YEAR - this one is for you.

Send us a PM or email at valie@thatsafricasafaris.com should you wish to come experience Africa.
We look forward to sharing our passion and continent with you.

Check out our website to learn more about our family owned and operated company.

Attached are a few photo's of a very recent (last week) hunt we did with clients at the same concession area. Some incredible bulls coming off each year.

1716036421721.jpeg

1716036510063.jpeg

1716036532884.jpeg

1716036554301.jpeg

1716036573077.jpeg
_DSC3990.jpg
_DSC4048.jpg
_DSC6271.jpg
Hannah Lodge.jpg
Standard Chalet.jpg
Standard Suite.jpg

Attachments

• 1716036247442.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 339
Last edited by a moderator:
1716036490477.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucretiaGa

Latest profile posts

Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here
swag05 wrote on Inline6's profile.
Is the Americas still available? Does it have wheels? I am interested
matt2H wrote on matt vejar's profile.
Hey there Matt - i would love to understand some more about your bringing trophies home from South Africa in your checked luggage. My PH is holding onto a bushbuck euro and flatskin for me - and i am due back in South Africa in just over a week. He does have the export permit provided by the taxidermist for me. When you have a moment - could we go through the EDC Form and App? Looking forward to hearing from you.
Smo1127 wrote on duckfish's profile.
Neen doing Zelle or Venmo with other members, let me know if good for you and Ill give you my info. Im semding other orders out tomorrow so if paid today ill ship tomorrow
cwpayton wrote on Trogon's profile.
Hey trogon thanks for the shipping trophys info, so this being my first time shipping ,did you hire a firm here in the states to handle the import or was that an African firm, I would be happy with a cost around 3000+.