Thinking about building a 9.3x62

Did you make a decision on your platform yet? I have a Parker Hale Hussar (ZG47 action) I've been very tempted to get rebored to 9.3x62. Sadly though, the barrel is only 22". If I was in your shoes, I'd probably go with the CZ because I really enjoy the set trigger and square bridge actions. I'd love to see a CZ redone in rust blue instead of the glossy hot blues they come in. Also the worst thing CZ ever did was put those trashy Williams sights on their guns. They may work decent but they're like putting Crocs and sweatpants on a beautiful woman.

Did you make a decision on your platform yet? I have a Parker Hale Hussar (ZG47 action) I've been very tempted to get rebored to 9.3x62. Sadly though, the barrel is only 22". If I was in your shoes, I'd probably go with the CZ because I really enjoy the set trigger and square bridge actions. I'd love to see a CZ redone in rust blue instead of the glossy hot blues they come in. Also the worst thing CZ ever did was put those trashy Williams sights on their guns. They may work decent but they're like putting Crocs and sweatpants on a beautiful woman.
@Fallschirmjaeger
Nothing wrong with a 22 inch barrel on a 9.3 .
Some women can even make a pair of crocs an sweat pants look good. Not many but some.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarilynnWi

Latest profile posts

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.