Thinking about building a 9.3x62

Did you make a decision on your platform yet? I have a Parker Hale Hussar (ZG47 action) I've been very tempted to get rebored to 9.3x62. Sadly though, the barrel is only 22". If I was in your shoes, I'd probably go with the CZ because I really enjoy the set trigger and square bridge actions. I'd love to see a CZ redone in rust blue instead of the glossy hot blues they come in. Also the worst thing CZ ever did was put those trashy Williams sights on their guns. They may work decent but they're like putting Crocs and sweatpants on a beautiful woman.
 
Did you make a decision on your platform yet? I have a Parker Hale Hussar (ZG47 action) I've been very tempted to get rebored to 9.3x62. Sadly though, the barrel is only 22". If I was in your shoes, I'd probably go with the CZ because I really enjoy the set trigger and square bridge actions. I'd love to see a CZ redone in rust blue instead of the glossy hot blues they come in. Also the worst thing CZ ever did was put those trashy Williams sights on their guns. They may work decent but they're like putting Crocs and sweatpants on a beautiful woman.
@Fallschirmjaeger
Nothing wrong with a 22 inch barrel on a 9.3 .
Some women can even make a pair of crocs an sweat pants look good. Not many but some.
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,819
Members
169,419
Latest member
CassieBend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top