Things you trust more than the Biden administration

Wall Street worrying about interest rates.
 
Bill Clinton giving me a good cigar.
 
It's kinda like a lost and found
In a border town
Askin' bout a diamond ring
They just look at you
Like you've lost your mind
Say they haven't seen a thing

Brooks & Dunn
 
A car dealer that says he's going to save you money.
 
A woman who says "Don't worry. I'm on the pill".
 
IRS Auditor saying "I'm from the government and I'm here to help".
 
Jerome doesn't have enough bandwidth for the list I could make....
The guy with the .460 Weatherby that says, "It's more of a push than a sharp recoil"...
Funny answers already, Keep them coming!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,014
Members
168,791
Latest member
Josette643
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top