Reaction score
Website
www.kwalata.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI Life Member, PHASA, IPHA, DSC Life Member.
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
WhatsApp Image 2023-04-22 at 08.34.30.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-22 at 08.37.17.jpg

Jaco that is a very nice package for a first timer wanting to start hunting in Africa!

Looks like a great package! Did I miss the number of days?

Curious about the lower price vs one-on-one with PH. Presumably the lower price means hunter must be hunting with others + PH? How many?

Curious about the lower price vs one-on-one with PH. Presumably the lower price means hunter must be hunting with others + PH? How many?
The lower price is for a 2 on 1 hunt. So you and a friend for example.
Overal operating cost goes down as I can now split 1 ph between two hunters effectively my cost is halved on the hunting operational side.
Fuel divided by two, ph cost (I pay our ph’s a fair rate) divided by two.
We do not book a 2 on 1 safari and match a hunter with someone random.
Makes sense?
My best always.

The lower price is for a 2 on 1 hunt. So you and a friend for example.
Overal operating cost goes down as I can now split 1 ph between two hunters effectively my cost is halved on the hunting operational side.
Fuel divided by two, ph cost (I pay our ph’s a fair rate) divided by two.
We do not book a 2 on 1 safari and match a hunter with someone random.
Makes sense?
My best always.
Yes, that's what I figured. But the ad is ambiguous. Might want to fix that as 2x1. Also unclear about the last item on the "Included" list. Do you mean "return transport" from camp to Airport?

Looks like a good deal.

Yes, that's what I figured. But the ad is ambiguous. Might want to fix that as 2x1. Also unclear about the last item on the "Included" list. Do you mean "return transport" from camp to Airport?

Looks like a good deal.
Return transfer from airport to camp is pretty self explanatory I thought…. Not ambiguous in my opinion, how did you interpret it?

This might be a language thing….

This ad has been floating on this site for more than a year, unfortunately the individual that made this template did not forward it for final approval… and is also no longer part of the team. I have on every thread where this ad has displayed added that the 2 on 1 was left out.
I found solace in the fact that most reading it would either ask as you have or interpret that due to one on one cost listed that the other is for a two on one.

Thanks for the input though. I will continue to state it clearly as per this discussion when it is brought up.
It truly is a great deal as the entire experience we offer is not something available in S.A. So unique and great deal.
Have a great Sunday.
My very best as always.

Return transfer from airport to camp is pretty self explanatory I thought…. Not ambiguous in my opinion, how did you interpret it?

This might be a language thing….

This ad has been floating on this site for more than a year, unfortunately the individual that made this template did not forward it for final approval… and is also no longer part of the team. I have on every thread where this ad has displayed added that the 2 on 1 was left out.
I found splice in the fact that most reading it would either ask as you have or interpret that due to one on one cost listed that the other is for a two on one.

Thanks for the input, I will continue to state it clearly as per this discussion when it is brought up.
It truly is a great deal as the entire experience we offer is not something available in S.A. So unique and great deal.
Have a great Sunday.
My very best as always.
Okay, my mistake. Sorry. It's to camp and back from Tambo. I incorrectly thought maybe there was another airport in the mix. My apologies. I'll check your site for more info. I may have someone who is interested.

Okay, my mistake. Sorry. It's to camp and back from Tambo. I incorrectly thought maybe there was another airport in the mix. My apologies. I'll check your site for more info. I may have someone who is interested.
No worries, as mentioned I am always on hand to explain if there are any questions.
I try to be responsive sometimes I miss one but most of the time Lindie keeps me inline!
My best always!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeviHyde3

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt