The New "Old" Ford Bronco

I went through an analysis of whether to buy one or not over the last few months as I was giving my 16 yr. old son my 2012 Tacoma with 175K miles that I have had 0 problems with.

I drove my buddy's 2022 Bronco and discussed with him obviously. As stated, road noise and lack of engine are two main drawbacks. Also, for the price I think they are a little over priced for what they are but if you want one, you want one. I get that. Lastly, I also found the Bronco dealerships not as pleasant to deal with vs. the Toyota, Dodge, etc. The Bronco guys seemed like "see what we got on the lot today, take it or leave it, they will be gone tomorrow".

I ended up buying a 2024 four door Tundra with a 3" lift from the factory and love it. More or less same price and enough power, bigger inside and smoother drive. Cheers

It is highly unlikely with the current and future immisions requirements that you will get a new diesel in the US market. Thank god we still have a good selection of diesels available.
I have a '22 Silverado with a diesel! And plan on buying another when it's time for my current one to go, hopefully a few more years down the road...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gunGuru

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on bobdahunter84's profile.