The FNG

Good afternoon! I am the FNG here and I am an avid rifle hunter here in America and looking forward to booking my first African hunt.

Hello Nomore606,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog
 
Welcome aboard Nomore606. First off has anyone ever told you that your wife looks like Gabby Franco? Please tell us a little more about you as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. Do you have any near term plans for hunting Africa? If so, what is on the menu?
You have a good eye...I am probably one of the few Americans that shoot a 7x64 Brenneke and I also own a 375 H&H. Both are Sakos. I reload for both. I am looking for possibly a plains game hunt in 2021
 
I've hunted mainly deer and went to Colorado for my first Elk hunt this past fall.
 
Welcome to AH, @Nomore606

One of my PH's uses a 7x64 and it is well capable of putting down some of the larger animals that we've got.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome!
 
@Nomore606 As you will note there are plenty of people ready willing and able to get your hunt on the way.

Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome FNG. You gotta start somewhere. We would like to have you in camp around the boma at sunset to share your stories. PM sent
 
Welcome to AH, you picked a great place to start your journey to Africa. Enjoy the planning, it's half the fun.
 
Nomore606, welcome to the AH forum! You have now completed the first step to go on your Africa adventure! Best of luck getting there ASAP!

Lovely avatar!
 
Good Day Nomore606

Welcome to AH , enjoy the site , great people with a wealth of info.

Please let me know if we can be of assistance.We have numerous meet and greets set up across the US over Feb and March and you are more than welcome to join us for an informal chat.

Regards

Rouan
 
Welcome to the forum! Lots of knowledgeable guys on here! If you ever need any assistance for your planned hunt please feel free to start a chat with us, would love to help!

Kind regards,
Dempsey and Mike
 
Welcome to the forum.
Lots of good info here.
If we can help you put a package together just let us know.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
 
Welcome @Nomore606! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Good afternoon! I am the FNG here and I am an avid rifle hunter here in America and looking forward to booking my first African hunt.

Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, email henry@riflepermits.com.

Kind regards
Henry
 
Welcome to AH Nomore606. Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,552
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top