Taxidermist recommendation near Atlanta Georgia for African game

Charlie Watts in Lawrenceville Ga is excellent.
I'm considering using Charlie's team at Wildlife Taxidermy for my buffalo, sable, and impala. Their quote was very competitive and it looks like they do good work on African animals. @TOBY458 I'm curious what they've done for you, how long it took, and how they've held up.

I'm considering using Charlie's team at Wildlife Taxidermy for my buffalo, sable, and impala. Their quote was very competitive and it looks like they do good work on African animals. @TOBY458 I'm curious what they've done for you, how long it took, and how they've held up.
I’ve actually never used them. I only do skull mounts. But I’ve visited their place and saw their work, which was very good.

McMickin Taxidermy in Cartersville Ga. He has all of his personal African animals onsite so you can look at his quality and he has won numerous blue ribbons in competition. Give Daryl a call

Looking for quality taxidermy with 200 miles of Atlanta GA for plains games trophy.
Any suggestions and Photos would be great!
Try Hadleys in Hamilton GA. You can google them for contact information. They do award winning Taxi. Now to be clear I do not know of any Africa animals they have done but given they live near me I visited and talked to the owner and he said he would have no problem doing Africa animals. Just want to be sure that is clear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hindugpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia