Tanks in the midland

Someone told me that they saw Tanks coming out of Nevada?
 
...

It doesn't matter what you think of Anderson Cooper or David Petraeus. You will not find a retired soldier who better understands operational level combat. ...
I really enjoyed his biography "All In: The Education of General David Petraeus" years ago.
 
Someone told me that they saw Tanks coming out of Nevada?
If so, they wouldn't belong to the US Army or the Marine Corps (they got rid of theirs in 2020). I am pretty sure the Air Force doesn't own any at Nellis .... or anywhere else.
 
Last edited:
The headquarters of the tank brigade of this division has been in Rzeszow (Poland) for a long time (since 2017), I really don't quite understand why. Of course, such relocations made the Russian leadership a little nervous, but nothing more.
I don't really believe in a massive NATO invasion of Russia a la Napoleon or Hitler, and three American divisions in Poland won't make the weather and there are no plans for a "march on Moscow". Accordingly, it is unlikely that Russian troops will attack the Americans - what do they have nothing else to do? And it is difficult to attack Bulgaria just physically, just look at the map.
In my opinion, these are just gestures aimed at reassuring NATO allies. Although in my opinion it would be quite possible to do with just affectionate words.
Looking at current events I think putting American troops in Poland is a great idea if for no other reason than to cause your leader to pause in his thoughts about recreating the Russian empire. Besides in the real world, Poland would appear to be a more reliable ally than Germany at present.
 
Been a long time since I've seen tanks being transported cross country. Probably because I'm not living near a route used for transport like I used be with seeing them coming and going from Ft Bliss. What I have seen regularly though is to me a little more troubling. Single, unmarked armored vehicles of some sort being transported by truck. The best I can guess is that they are either purpose built or refurbed milsurp vehicles of some variety destined for civilian LE agencies. ??
 
Been a long time since I've seen tanks being transported cross country. Probably because I'm not living near a route used for transport like I used be with seeing them coming and going from Ft Bliss. What I have seen regularly though is to me a little more troubling. Single, unmarked armored vehicles of some sort being transported by truck. The best I can guess is that they are either purpose built or refurbed milsurp vehicles of some variety destined for civilian LE agencies. ??
I'd agree with your last sentence. I have seen a few pics of them marked police one was Salt Lake. Can't remember at the moment where else. I think it's BS, back to Obama years of militarization of the police.
 
The USA would be absolutely stupid to get involved in this crap by doing anything more than superficial sanctions, that Russia has already figured out a way around months ago with China.

The real warriors in the US military and their families have absolutely NO interest in being involved in a in another war that only benefits US politicians and defense contractors.

If the USA really wants to fight Russia and win, then reinstate the draft. Draft women and the LBGTWTF community and leave the US farm boys and cowboys out of it.

Demonstrate the devesting killing power of the LGBTWTF's commandos.

There are wars and genocide happening in several places in the world right now, but we are only interested when white people are being killed and where US politician's sons are making millions as "consultants" - thanks, but no thanks.
My dad was a West point officer and after a long time he got out for what you mentioned and a lot worse way back when. Hey let's kill off a whole generation of problem children in America et Al lol. Waste of our hard-earned money just like those politicians that do absolutely nothing excepting waste our money! It's a shame that most of those young soldiers just don't get it. For those of us who live in the country they are never coming to get us LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,936
Members
169,653
Latest member
arthryonsus
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top