Swift Bullets and Ammo

I really didn’t need more but I ordered another 3 boxes of 375 H&H 300 gr swift A frames from Pendleton Ammunition when Mark posted this. I received my previous order a few months ago loaded with swifts and got my shipping notification today if anyone is still looking. $119 a box and free shipping til end of month no sales tax out of state is a good deal for what they are.

I've started using NF bullets in my 375 H&H and several other calibers I load for. Outstanding accuracy and will try them out on game next year when I return to Namibia. Still have some Swift A-Frames left but going to NF as they are available and should preform on game.

I wish swift was more available but I don’t think they have lost any followers. There is no competition to the A Frame unless Federal were to start making the trophy bonded bear claw in large calibers again. Federal has put out a lot of ammo, same with Norma, and Hornady but very little ammo with tough quality bullets for hunting Dangerous game. I don’t understand for all the resources Hornady has they don’t make a better bullet than the DGX or Norma better than the Oryx. My guess is bullets like Swift A Frame are more time consuming and costly to produce.
They lost me. I'll shoot what I have on hand. They will be replaced by North Fork in my reloading.

I do not dislike Swift, I just don't like to be jammed up because they can't keep up.

I've started using NF bullets in my 375 H&H and several other calibers I load for. Outstanding accuracy and will try them out on game next year when I return to Namibia. Still have some Swift A-Frames left but going to NF as they are available and should preform on game.
I believe you will be happy with the results.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmaStodd

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?