Swift A Frame .375

1728737254672.jpeg

Every NF I’ve recovered over the years looks essentially identical to this.

Last edited:
Razorback- do you happen to have a pic of a recovered North Fork? I've used Swift A-frames successfully, but I'm ALWAYS looking for ammo/bullets other hunters prefer.
WOW! I'll definitely include NF in my future hunts. I already bought some Barnes 300 gr TSX to try, now NF. Thanks for the pics!

View attachment 639919

Found yet another pic. I don’t see how a bullet for Africa can get much better than that.
If Northfork continues making bullets available I think they’ll take over market, but the performance looks very similar to Swift A Frames or Trophy Bonded Bear Claw. I don’t see how performance can get much better than any of them for a bonded lead bullet.
IMG_6190.jpeg
IMG_6189.jpeg

I'm with razorback,

i think the north fork softs are the best soft made at this time. my recovered bullets all looked like his.

I gave up on Swift and switched to North Fork. I not only need my components to be reliable, I need them to be reliably available. The bullet performance is the same or better and their customer service is really good, too (they have a warehouse and customer service reps in West Texas).

As others have said, your TSXs are no slouch. If they shoot good in your gun, you are good to go.

I came at this a little differently. A-frames are great but can't get them...so I went to TSX and they work great and I can get them anytime...now I'm using more NF and CEB and liking those as well. I like how they have different versions of soft points for different applications (like cats).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sebastien22836

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.