Swarovski Z3 3.5-10×42

ive got one on a Kimber Adirondak in 308.. super lightweight rifle (less than 6lbs loaded with the optic mounted).. its got more recoil than my 300 H&H...

probably 200 rounds through the Adirondak at this point.. no issues with the swaro at all..

its been to Africa.. hunted all over TX... and will be making a trip to chase elk in Idaho later this year.. I trust it completely..

Mine is a Z3 3-10x42 and has been on a couple of different rifles. It currently lives on a 308 bolt action practice rifle and has held up well for ~3k rounds in total.

How durable are Swarovski Z3 3.5-10×42 scopes? For 300wm and 9.3x74r in a 9-10 lb rifles.
Should be no problems. I have a Z3 3-9x36 on 5 pound Kimber in 300 WSM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SimonGlass

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on WISafariHunter's profile.
About Lon's Elephant hunts w/Tokoloshe? I hear Lon is battling cancer? What is his long term prognosis? I am already booked to hunt Africa in 2024 2025. Might consider 2026 for another African hunt. I want to hunt a more wild open region devoid of civilization. Concern is the risk that I book f/2026 then find poor Lon has passed on? Does Lon have any assistance to carry on the business in his absence?
Life is Short live it how you want...
jgraco33 wrote on 85lc's profile.
Is your 22HP still available? If so have the original case?
tacklers wrote on ianevans's profile.
Hi Ian, I'm contemplating my first outing, leaving UK via Dubai to Africa, taking rifles as you did.

I presume it went okay for you, would you have done anything differently? Cheers, Richard East Sussex