Swarovski, Leupold, Zeiss Optics

cbvanb

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Canada
Cleaning out the optics bin and the following items are for sale:
Zeiss Victory Range Finding binoculars. Includes all original packaging and documentation. Lenses are flawless, and these binos are about 95% condition. $2100

Leupold 12-40x 60mm Golden Ring spotting scope. I had this on one hunt, but otherwise it has been a safe queen. Lenses are flawless, and the scope is about 95%. Includes the factory padded cover. $900

Swarovski modular spotting scope. Includes the 65mm objective module and the ATX eyepiece, with 25-60x magnification. Lenses are flawless, and this scope is 100%. I never used it in the field. Includes the factory padded armor cover, all original packing and documentation. $2500

Pulsar Trail XP38 thermal scope. Our hog lease turned out to be a bust and I have several of these so this one has to go. Functions flawlessly, and it's the right size to use as a sight or simply a scanner. Includes two batteries and a charger. $3350

All prices include shipping, insured. Three-day inspection offered, with buyer paying return shipping if dissatisfied. Payment via check or money order, Zelle or Venmo. I refuse to do business with PayPal, as any right-thinking American would. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

IMG_3982.JPG
IMG_3986.JPG
IMG_3993.JPG
IMG_3997.JPG
IMG_4001.JPG
IMG_4004.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WAB
Swarovski is SOLD.

BUMP WITH LOWER PRICES:
Zeiss Victory 10x42- $1900

Leupold Gold Ring-$800

Pulsar thermal-$3000

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knuckleball

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!