Swarovski EL 12x50 (used) $1275

Mac63

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am selling my high-quality binoculars, which are ideal for stalking and sitting in a hide. With a magnification of 12x, they allow for quick response and are both easy to handle and very user-friendly. The binoculars are slightly used, but are in very good condition. There are minor signs of wear, but these do not affect functionality.

I am including the Hubertus Loden protector shown free of charge. The strap is original from Swarovski.
$1275 shipped.

200322.png

Attachments

• 200335.png
    200335.png
    581.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 200448.png
    200448.png
    829.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 200434.png
    200434.png
    413.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 200402.png
    200402.png
    527.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 200348.png
    200348.png
    553.2 KB · Views: 29
Wow, someone needs to jump on this!!!

This is half the price of similar models on ebay - that always raises suspicion of a scam, especially from a member without a long history of interactions. Are you willing to offer a video call to see the binos?

This is half the price of similar models on ebay - that always raises suspicion of a scam, especially from a member without a long history of interactions. Are you willing to offer a video call to see the binos?
I never list them on ebay, check, if you find them there i will give you $500.
facetime any time :)

That is a strange response because it is not what I insinuated in my reply. To help us trust this is not a scam post, please upload a new picture of the binoculars with the loden protector beside a handwritten note with your AH user handle and birthdate.

Last edited:
IMG_6334.png

From the internet, exact same photos from an ad placed in January 2024 and this ad then posted by someone who joined back in 2016 with only 4 posts. You guys can do the math from here but it’s clearly someone who had their account hacked and I wouldn’t touch this to save my life.

If you ship them to me first to inspect and make sure they are legit then I’ll take them. The above post is enough to make anyone more than suspicious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarriKawam

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]