Super Proud Dad!!!!

Way to go cowgirl!!!
 
Way to go that's quite an honor.
 
Excellent my brother! Congratulations little lady!
 
Fabulous for all! Good job Pops!
 
Congrats to her!!
 
Did she run the same horse in all 3 events?
 
EDBD1F46-3F48-47EF-B58A-FF823D7A3321.jpeg
 
Hey we have another Champion in the family. Sydney’s pup won the costume contest as wonderwomen.
A91AD949-575D-4C01-81F8-9006AB34EC85.jpeg
98FBE132-004D-49C3-A5FC-AE9BA7EF5A4C.jpeg
A0C32505-C07F-41D8-B69A-56598B0A4074.jpeg
1912765D-E502-4CC9-BB07-6704D1A6268D.jpeg
 
Sydney and her partner were favorites to win the sorting but Syd blew out right at the end. Oh well, they’ve done a hellava job and I’m still so very proud.
16C9194F-C849-448E-8546-1C36D9A18608.jpeg
5F84BBC3-F30E-4D28-A363-877438B3BEF3.jpeg
E9101138-E3C5-48C6-B564-D016BF79D36D.jpeg
EFFE2EB0-3C62-473B-8B2C-46D16AA56ED7.jpeg
E01264C1-C88A-4BD9-B818-9A266F2C34A6.jpeg
 
This was her second barrel run. It put her about 6/10ths of a second from placing in L2. Got a little wide on the last barrel but a solid run.
 
That’s s heck of a horse to do speed events and still have the ability to handle cattle. She’s done a good job with that one.
 
That’s s heck of a horse to do speed events and still have the ability to handle cattle. She’s done a good job with that one.
Been very blessed with that little mare.
 
Wow, very impressive!

Lots of hard work by her, and lots of support from Mom and Dad, no doubt!

The dog, the horse and the lady are all adorable!
 
Well done! Good video. I bet if dad tried it his time would be a few seconds slower. Lol.
 
Well done! Good video. I bet if dad tried it his time would be a few seconds slower. Lol.
Lol true that. Dad doesn’t ride anymore too many replacement parts and places that need new replacement parts. :LOL:
 
Congratulations! I know you are very proud of her and rightfully so.
 
Congratulations to all. Not being familiar with the events and realizing that it takes both, how much of it is the horse vs how much is it the rider?
 
Congratulations to all. Not being familiar with the events and realizing that it takes both, how much of it is the horse vs how much is it the rider?
Takes a a whole lot of both as well as your partners. Everyone has to Work together
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,370
Messages
1,574,378
Members
170,028
Latest member
UteBzb1171
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top