Super good deal on gun cases for next ten days

rookhawk

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International
I’m on vacation in New England for ten days at the in-laws. I’m going through my storage and found a bunch more gun cases. My choice is to sell them here cheap, or haul them back to WI in ten days.

The prices are valid only if I sell them in next ten days. Once I haul them home and clean them up, prices will double.

Payment via some instant means: PayPal F&F, Zelle, Venmo, Chase Bill Pay. Shipping is FedEx ground anywhere in the lower 48 States. Shipping is flat-fee of $37.50 with me covering any overages.

Case 1: a really nice leg of mutton case for a side by side shotgun or small bore rifle. This is the cleanest original unrestored one I’ve ever had. It would look near mint with an hour of leather conditioning and buffing. It HAS the original key that locks the buckle. Minor repair needed, the tog end of the strap needs repair, any cobbler can do this for $20. Fits up to 28” barrels.

$100 plus ship

IMG_0404.jpeg

case 2: I think it’s a browning case but not 100%. It’s very clean. Handles two sets of O/U barrels up to 34” long. Perfect for trap or skeet.

$100 plus ship

IMG_0405.jpeg

IMG_0406.jpeg

Case 3: a really nice mid century case with beautiful leather that will condition and clean beautifully. Mahogany leather with nice texture. Can handle side by side or OU barrel up to 32”.

$140 plus shipping

IMG_0407.jpeg

Case 4: this is new old stock from mid century. It’s a pistol or accessory trunk. These sell for a fortune on eBay and few were made. I’ve seen them go for over six hundred bucks. Has the keys!

Price $180 plus shipping.
IMG_0407.jpeg

IMG_0408.jpeg

IMG_0409.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only the range box / ammo box / pistol box remains.

Let’s get it sold this weekend so I can ship it with the others early next week!

Reduced to $150 + ship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AgnesKobay

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.