Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
Due to clients from Russia not being able to travel to Zimbabwe until possibly late April I have prime dates now available in March 1st - 18th .. This offer is only available within these dates...

This time of the year we can expect an abundance of elephant activity..

Day rate has been reduced to a Minimum of 7-10 hunting days for $ 550 a day
Trophy fee $6500
This includes transfer to camp and returns to Bulawayo airport. PH his vehicle and all staff. Daily laundry/ 3 meals a day and local beverages.

Does not include Parks Ranger fees $80 a day ( only pay for the days up until you take your bull ) and ZTA levy on total day rate and trophy fees.

Ivory registration and Cites $250 .

Concession and permit fee $500.

Observers $100 a day .

For further information please contact me directly on nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw

Or whattsap +263772450375

All the very best

Wayne Van Den Bergh

iex.jpg
inex.jpg
x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great deal Wayne, I'm sure it will go quickly.
I'd take you up on it myself, but I'm supposed to become a father in March. Not sure if my fiancee would appreciate me being on the other side of the world chasing elephant, while she is giving birth! :D
Let's hope next year you will still have such deals available :)

Very nice offer. A couple questions. What area will the hunt take place, is it a day or night hunt, and what is average size ivory?

That is a great deal. BTW, have they increased the park ranger fees from $50 to $80 this year?

That is a great deal. BTW, have they increased the park ranger fees from $50 to $80 this year?
Wow! For that extra $30/day x a 10 day hunt, I could rent a blanket and pillow on the flight over there in baggage class? LOL

Last edited:
Hey, $30 here, another $50 there it adds up to real money. :ROFLMAO:
My question had more to do with Parks increasing rates more than the extra $$$$.

Hey, $30 here, another $50 there it adds up to real money. :ROFLMAO:
My question had more to do with Parks increasing rates more than the extra $$$$.
Oh I know, I was just being facetious. This elephant hunting deal as well as others I have seen here on AH are really great! Someday, if the stars and moon align with my bank account, I would love to hunt or at least go along on an elephant hunt. To me, it would be the quintessence of an African Safari!

Not sure about park fees, cheap ammo, or all the nickel and dime crap all over the world today. What I am sure about is that this hunt is a dam good deal and a hunt with Wayne for ele will remain front and center in your mind for life as one of the BEST hunts you ever had.

MB

Someone needs to jump on this. Besides being a deal you'd be hard pressed to beat, Wayne and his team know elephant hunting.

I went with him last year and am pictured above. Nothing like being in the middle of them... I plan to write up the experience in more detail eventually.

Hunt while you can - go for it!

Due to clients from Russia not being able to travel to Zimbabwe until possibly late April I have prime dates now available in March 1st - 18th .. This offer is only available within these dates...

Trophy fee $6500
This includes transfer to camp and returns to Bulawayo airport. PH his vehicle and all staff. Daily laundry/ 3 meals a day and local beverages.

Does not include Parks Ranger fees $80 a day ( only pay for the days up until you take your bull ) and ZTA levy on total day rate and trophy fees.

Observers $100 a day .

For further information please contact me directly on nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw

All the very best

Wayne Van Den Bergh

View attachment 450092View attachment 450093View attachment 450094
Magnificent deal, best time also .......
Wish I could make it ...... too many hassles with Australian govt covid Gestapo.....not to mention several cracked vertebrae...
Hard to believe its been 2 years since I was there.
Best of luck to you & yours Wayne.
20200321_080941.jpg

The people that complain about parks fees are also the people that use the cheapest ammo they can find…
I met a fella at the Vic Falls hotel. He was on a top end hunt in Matetsi. What I remember of our conversation is the money he saved by casting lead bullets.

Trophy fee $6500

Observers $100 a day .

All the very best

Wayne Van Den Bergh

View attachment 450092View attachment 450093View attachment 450094
Good day everyone this hunt has been taken thank you all .

That is what we were told yes . I’d hate to quote $50 and get it wrong .. naturally if it’s less than $80 then happy days and you will only pay what I am charged accordingly.

The more safaris I have the more I realize what a great hunt Wayne offers and what a PH he is. The safari camp that remains strongest in my mind. Can you say coleman tent. Animals including ele outside. Pure memories.

100_0113.JPG

I will do this hunt again Wayne. Remember our camp and the lifetime ele we got?

If your even thinking of an ele hunt I recommend contacting Wayne.

All these years later I still say thank you.

Mark

Hi Scott we just took this bull 3 days ago .. 1st bull of the season on day 3 of the safari at 8am in the morning started tracking it at 6am .. was a fantastic hunt .. estimate the weight to be between 37-40 lbs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinTri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well