Suggested 9.3mm Wildcat

in this case it is not about being done before.
it is about the low availability of 9.3x64 brass, and easily getting a ballistic twin for those who like thgose ballistics.
bruce.
 
So I went the other way. I based the .30 Hembrook Long on the 9.3x64 brass, with the shoulder moved forward and blown out, and necked down to .30 caliber.

So far I am seeing 3450 fps from 165 grain SST bullets using Superformance powder and Tula LRM primers.

Reamers are available from Manson and PT&G, dies from Hornady.

Let me know if you have any questions.
 
mozz,
change that pt bullet to a swift aframe or northfork, and it will be a real killer.
you would be surprised at the difference.
bruce.
 
@mozze Do you have the reemer for that?
 
So I went the other way. I based the .30 Hembrook Long on the 9.3x64 brass, with the shoulder moved forward and blown out, and necked down to .30 caliber.

So far I am seeing 3450 fps from 165 grain SST bullets using Superformance powder and Tula LRM primers.

Reamers are available from Manson and PT&G, dies from Hornady.

Let me know if you have any questions.
There are so many 30 caliber magnums available why do this. ? Or if just for the hell or it. Ok. Lol
 
In the 1920s, DWM offered the 9,3x70, a necked down .404 Rimless. (DWM 569)

Rifles are still available from Reimer Johannsen, Germany.

Lee offers the die set....cases easily can be formed from .404

HWL
 
B57B8D51-F248-4E46-A606-E76E79262BE6.png
In the 1920s, DWM offered the 9,3x70, a necked down .404 Rimless. (DWM 569)

Rifles are still available from Reimer Johannsen, Germany.

Lee offers the die set....cases easily can be formed from .404
It’s funny how cartridges of the world does not mention these.
HWL
 
the poor old tug bullet would have been hard pressed to withstand this one.
bruce.
At this time (the 1920s and 30s), the "poor old TUG" was the spearhead of bullet technology.


(y)

HWL
 
@mooze Would you be willing to sell or rent that reamer?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,385
Members
169,347
Latest member
BerthaGiro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top