Stewart Granger - Wesley Richards aficionado

And his best movie which he is costar in the one about ngo groups and large corporations , the one called Wild Geese also one to see .
As story goes he got a safari as part of the contract for it .

Wild Geese is the movie that inspired me to join the Army and jump out of airplanes at high altitudes.

Wild Geese is the movie that inspired me to join the Army and jump out of airplanes at high altitudes.

One of my all time favorites as well…

For those of you that own heirloom quality guns that you never intend to sell, I have a question. Why not pay a couple grand to inlay the stock with your kill records so the kiddos and grandkiddos can add to the tallys? I really love they did that on the Granger gun.
If I had started that sixty years ago today when I was first old enough to hunt, my Springfield 03A3 would be almost gold plated with inlays. Best to keep good photos and write/record the story for each. A blob of metal pushed into the stock really doesn't tell any story.

After a long stalk I got the drop on this buck. He wouldn't stop doinking a yearling fawn and mama had spotted me. So I shot him on top of the doe. Through the heart, knocked him off, and he never got up. Sent him to heaven with a smile on his face. I shot the bull elk in the back of the head going away at 70 yards. Tied him up to gut him then dragged him or road him down the mountain 1.5 miles ... by myself. Those are stories that you won't read in a rifle stock.
20231215_110428.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineWa

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]