Steve from Seattle

Thanks to all who have offered suggestions and help with all my questions. I’ve received plenty of great tips and help from members and I hope to be able to pay it forward in the near future. I’m well on my way with my research, and I’m zeroing in on a 10 day safari in May of 2025. HOLY COW has airfare gone sky high or what? On my trip that was planned two years ago I had booked British Airways Seattle to London, and then on down to JNB. Business class was $4700. Now BA wants nearly $10k for that same ticket. I about fell over. What’s worse… I have 775k air miles with Delta, and even that’s not enough to buy a business class ticket. They want 14k to purchase that ticket. Emirates is looking pretty good and I am hoping to get that booked soon. I also learned that Emirates is refitting their 777’s with a better business class seating arrangement. Hopefully they have that completed before May.

Just a heads up, I always try to find answers using the search feature but for some reason I am not having much luck. I hate to post the same old questions that have been seen a thousand times, so if anyone has some suggestions on how to get the most out of the search feature, I’m all ears.

Thanks again to everyone for the greetings and the help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maybelle41

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]